Kitchen Deep Cleaning
Cleanliness of the whole kitchen is essential; failure to ensure that the kitchen is cleaned adequately can lead to illness of both staff and clients, legal action and increased fire risks.
Please have a look at a few incidents which we have picked out which highlights the importance of regular kitchen deep cleaning:
How We Can Help
- Free No Obligation Quotation – We will visit site at a suitable time with yourself to undertake a survey of the kitchen and discuss your requirements in order to provide a specific quotation
- Flexible Working Hours – We would undertake the kitchen deep clean at a time to suit you so this does not disrupt the running of your kitchen
- Pre Clean Documentation – We will put together a site specific deep clean specification which will be issued to you beforehand to ensure we cover everything off which requires cleaning. In addition and if required our Health & Safety manager to visit site prior to carrying out the deep cleaning work to prepare a Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Post Clean Documentation – On completion of the works Aircover will put together a full post clean report with pre & post clean photos and any remedial action required which can be posted and emailed to you so this can be issued to the Environmental Health.
- Certificate of Cleanliness – The Certificate of Cleanliness for the kitchen deep clean will be issued on completion of the works and can be posted and emailed to you for your Insurance Purposes and be issued to the Environmental Health.
- Reminder System – We will set up a reminder to contact you when the next kitchen deep clean falls due, so you can put this to the back of your mind and let us remind you when the cleaning is due.
- Queries – Should you have any questions or queries which relate to your deep cleaning requirements then we are hear to help 24/7